Once the Coronavirus lockdown is over, you may be contemplating becoming an ancestral tourist in Scotland.
Time is always at a premium when you’re visiting the land of your ancestors. It’s never easy to fit in everything that you want to see and do. There’s all the major visitor attractions to see, but then there are also the haunts of your forebears which are very likely to be elsewhere in Scotland. So as a local, perhaps I can help to optimise your trip ? As a Scot, I’m passionate about my country, and it is important to me that you see and experience the best of Scotland within the time available and your budget.
Contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a personalized tour for you in southern Scotland. It could include any of the following elements:
- Pickups from airports and rail stations in southern Scotland
- Point to point travel anywhere in southern Scotland (Dumfriesshire, Kirkcudbrightshire, Wigtonshire, Ayrshire, Renfrewshire, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, West Lothian, Midlothian, East Lothian, Edinburgh, Peeblesshire, Selkirkshire, Berwickshire and Roxburghshire)
- Suggested itineraries developed based on your family history specifics and the time you have available. Typically this may include family houses, farms,castles, churchyards, archives and other historical locations
- Local recommendations on accommodation.
- Any preliminary family history research required locally in support of your tour.
- Guiding service if required